Do you have a new kitchen and want to keep it in good condition for as long as possible?
Learn how to properly care for your kitchen furniture!
1. If the sun's rays strike directly on kitchen furniture, it may fade over time. When the sun is too strong, draw curtains or blinds.
2. Do not place dishes taken directly from the stove or roller directly on the counter. Extreme temperatures can destroy your furniture.
3. Do not store several heavy items on the same shelf, try to distribute the weight evenly.
4. Always use a cooker hood when preparing food! Thus, steam vapors will not penetrate the furniture surface.
5. Even if you are in a hurry, slowly open the front doors. Thus, the hinges will not fail, and the equipment will last longer.
6. Don't worry if your hardware stops working properly, or if there is a slight glitch on some fronts! Contact us and we will be happy to help you!
We recommend that you follow all of the tips to keep your Bismobil Kitchen warranty valid.
Stay tuned for the next video in the series of User Guides next week!
Until then, subscribe to our Youtube channel for more helpful tips, or check out our blog posts!